måndag 1 augusti 2016

Love is forever




Love is forever

 You just don't stop loving someone

 It hurts so bad

 To be this sad all the time

 I could cry rivers

 But that doesn't change anything

 I am nothing

 I am scum

 I am lower then dirt

 No wonder

 You don't even care

 No one ever does

 No one ever did

 I don't fit in

 I don't exist in your world

 I never did



I am forgotten

 I had no worth

 My life has no meaning

 My tears are blood on the frozen ice

 It is all dark and pain within me

 My tormented soul cry of remorse

 My aching dying heart weeps of the pain

 I lost you i left

 You who were the sun life and love

 You were my everything

 But I was nothing but a toy or even that for you.

 It is so hard to accept that I meant so little

 I did everything for you

 But gained nothing in return

 I am dead inside



I am just stupid

 A fool to have thought I ever meant anything to anyone.

 I don't get to be happy feel love

 Achive success

 It is so much which is against me

 No hope no light no love no happiness

 For eternities to come.



Lost and alone I will always be.

 I feel so empty

 I have nothing left to give

 They took everything

 Drained me then left me here in this dark world.

It is like a hell dimension

 Perhaps I am just obsessed with my series

 Over identify with some characters

 It opens myself to my inner pain and suffering



There is no prince coming for me

 No shining knight on the white horse

 No savior

 I am trapped here in my own

 Eternal pain misery

 No one is coming for me

 I am left here stranded

 It feels like I am dying inside

My heart and



 No one knows of my misery

 No one understands the pain

 No one understands the emptiness

 Within me



 Not everyone is born in the sun

 Some of us yearn for the sun the light

 But are unable to get there

 Cause something is always dragging

 Us down

The others the lucky ones

 They don't care

 They betray and let you down

 Lie and hurt you

 Take you for granted

 Ignore you until they need you



But don't ever hurt back

 Don't ever defend yourself

 Treat others as they treat you

 Cause then you are the bad guy



I am an awful person cause I envy

 Others I want happiness luck joy love and success as they have

 It is very unfair

 I won't get it ever

 I am happy for others joy success love and happiness their luck

 But I just wish got some as well

 It is painful to smile and be happy for others I know it's awful of me

 I just don't care anymore

 I have nothing more to loose

 It feels like the end

I beg The Morrigan, The Great Queen to grant me strength courage endurance so I can get through this dark time of my life

 I beg Lugh God of sun to come and light up my darkness in my imagination

 I can sense presence their embrace and their love

 I pray meditate feel loved and taken cared of

 But afterwards I soon feel this emptiness again I feel embarrassed and are ashamed of myself my paranoid thoughts gets the better of me

 So I meditate and connect to the Gods a lot.

Even if I don’t hear much It feels good to just feel them near me.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar