söndag 21 augusti 2016

Devotion




Avalon

I yearn for Avalon

I want to be a priestess of Avalon

As I have said before.

I am now working with my Avalonian books,

 Avalon within

Priestess of Avalon- priestess of the goddess books

using my tarot deck from the realm which have awesome pictures,

and the avalonian oracle.



I feel that this helping me create balance and peace in my life.

I am opening myself to The Lady

Connecting with her with my daily devotions

Meditations and rituals at esbats and sabbats.

At esbats and sabbats, I do drawing down the moon

Drawing Her energy into me,

Opening myself to her



I trust her

I will channel her when I am ready.

It is strange that I have objections about channelling

Since I am always very eager to hear what She has to say

what Their opinions are

It was wrong of me to try to use the channelling

as a way  to trade, get my way in life.

I am sure many would say that I made it filthy

Cheapen the channelling because I wanted stuff for myself

Wanted a better life, success.



Can I channel?

Do drawing down the moon!

Healing of the world nature!

Without expectations?

Without hope for reward?

Sure since I don’t expect anything anymore

Sure.

How can I have hope and faith?

And not expect good things for myself?



Perhaps with just stay open

Focused on the task at hand

Do what I need to feel good as well as,

What She requests of me.

Avoid stressing over things I can’t change

and effect anyway

Try to stay open and positive

Focus on being the best me I can be

Yes I did turn 40 this year not 90

I can still achieve many things



There are stuff I have can do

Goals to meet.

I just have to be more realistic what is actually possible for me achieve

I also get inspiration from Her during meditation how I can

Shift focus on my goals.

Like instead of thinking that I want to need to loose

100 lbs or focus on 25 lbs at times to loose.

Focus on getting out everyday

Walking for hours, do other exercise and yoga

Control my eating.



That will make less obsessed by my weight and calories

And focus more on my health

Get in shape

Become fit so I can walk more

Bike for hours one day.

I am too heavy for my lousy bike.

I hope to be able get a new bike next year.

If I can avoid comfort myself with sweets

Overeat and binging

I will lose weight and save money.



Focus on what I love

I love walking and biking in the nature,

Listen to the birds, look at trees and flowers

Meditate relax just sense the trees,

Flowers and energies.

I yearn to travel to Ireland and The UK

visit Glastonbury the Somerset

It is a good goal to have to get there,

want to bike around ring of Kerry in Ireland

do pilgrimages in Glastonbury



But I shouldn’t forget that there are

Lovely mystical places here in Sweden as well

Closer possible for me to visit often.

About my art focus on what need to learn’

What I want to draw paint

Practise what I have trouble with

Don’t make it harder than necessary

make it simple

Don’t be afraid of failing

Don’t be afraid of show my accomplishments

Share my new paintings on the fantasy galleries on the web.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar